We know that finding managed IT support for your business can be a little overwhelming. But it doesn’t have to be. To help, we’ve created a one-page checklist to help you gather the information you’ll need to find an MSP that’s right for you.
You’re on the hunt … Maybe you’re looking for a business IT support provider for the first time. Or maybe your current provider just isn’t working out (or even returning your calls!). But talking to potential IT providers is a lot easier if you are prepped with the info they’ll ask about before they can assess your IT needs (and provide you a quote),
This one-page, easy-to-follow checklist will help you capture:
- Your business’s tech stats, service needs and goals
- The parts of your business that might require IT compliance
- Your data backup plan, recovery point and recovery time objectives
- The tools and practices you use now for cyber security
- How downtime impacts your business
- What you expect from your IT support
- And more!
Once you’ve downloaded the checklist, you’ll be able to:
- Gather information and key stakeholders to complete the checklist
- Share the answers with any potential IT support providers
- More easily compare conversations and quotes from potential MSPs who all received the same information
- Use the checklist again to make sure any quotes or contracts match up with your expectations and requirements
Download now so you can ask the right questions and better compare potential managed service providers. Make finding IT support for business easier.
Download the Managed IT Checklist
2021 Ransomware Response Checklist
Know what to do if you are hit with a ransomware attack! Get this free, easy-to-follow checklist to post and share with your team.