Yes, breaking up is hard to do but it is often the best thing for your business — especially if it provides greater security and allows for future growth. The fact is if your IT provider isn’t moving your business forward, it is probably holding it back.
So, watch for these 10 signs that it is time to make a change:
- Your IT provider is slow in responding to you.
- Their response time to tickets has increased drastically.
- You’ve been hacked because the current providers “security” plan leaves your company vulnerable.
- They don’t train new employees or retrain current ones to understand the consequences of interacting with bogus email.
- Your costs continually get higher and higher.
- They only react to problems and don’t perform regular checks to make sure everything runs smoothly.
- It’s hard to have a good conversation with your IT provider.
- You don’t seem to have the same goals for your company.
- They haven’t educated themselves on the latest process, cybersecurity or compliance issues.
- Their network is running as slow as molasses or they say your firewall isn’t sufficient and recommend a new, expensive one that you’ll be paying off for years.
Seriously!? It’s time to shop around and see what other IT providers can offer you because, we assure you, it’s better than that.
Maybe it’s just a problem of mismatched objectives or simply because your business has outgrown the MSP’s services. Whatever the reason, it’s clear you need a different, better and certainly more responsive IT provider. And you deserve it.
2021 Ransomware Response Checklist
Know what to do if you are hit with a ransomware attack! Get this free, easy-to-follow checklist to post and share with your team.