Elevate Your Business to the Cloud
Discover Fort Worth IT cloud services.
The Cloud’s Silver Lining
Companies that move their systems and data to the cloud experience less downtime and loss of productivity. Out-of-date systems are a thing of the past with cloud migration services that stay on top of updates and patching.
Remote work is easier and security problems that leave data vulnerable are reduced.
“Working with the right partner is key to secure deployment. While talking to one vendor they said by default an admin in Azure has some 9000+ permissions enabled, yet a normal admin will use a tiny fraction of those. So my view is find the right partner (like Aeko) to move to the cloud safely.”
— BRIAN MOFFIT, CISM
We’ll Take IT From Here
Migrating to the cloud or taking on other big IT projects may feel overwhelming. You simply don’t have time to devote to these undertakings; even though you know they are important. Outsourcing cloud migration services or custom projects can save you time, money and hassles. And when it’s all done, your company will be primed for what’s next.
Advantages of Cloud Services
Cloud migration sounds like a big, complicated job, but Aeko Technologies can ensure a smooth, seamless transition so you can start taking advantage of all that cloud has to offer.
- Improve Efficiency | Improve the efficiency of your team with access to data, files and documents from anywhere.
- Work Anywhere | Keep your remote office humming by allowing employees to access data from their computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Work Collaboratively | Give your clients, vendors and partners the same fast, easy access to their information to keep business moving forward.
- Secure Your Data | Reduce the risk of lost or stolen data without the need for third party applications.
- Reduce Hardware Expenses | Eliminate the need to purchase or maintain expensive storage and networking equipment.
- Scale More Easily | Only purchase what you need, when you need it and allow your infrastructure to grow with you.
Cloud Storage and Backup to Maintain Your Data
As part of our cloud services, we can ensure your data is saved and secure.
- Cloud Storage | Storing data on the cloud instead of locally keeps hard drives from getting bogged down, so they can run faster and longer. It also allows you to collectively work on the same document while on different devices. Easily add additional storage as you grow without the need for a major forklift upgrade.
- Cloud Backup | Implementing a cloud backup strategy will protect you in the event of a hardware failure. Be up and running quickly with cloud backups.
Cloud Security to Protect Your Data
For cloud services clients, we can ensure your data is safe and secure.
- Confidential Information | Keep your and your customers’ confidential information off personal and local devices.
- Flexible Security Options | Select the appropriate safety features for your business including internal and external firewalls, encryption, authentication, multiple servers, event logging and more.
- Built-in Security | Security tools are native to the cloud environment and available to be used.
Your Cloud Migration Services Questions, Answered
Is Your Cloud Data at Risk?
You are responsible for your cloud security — not your cloud services provider. This comes as a surprise to many who assume data in the cloud is automatically backed up and protected. Download our checklist of the 21 critical settings you must have to ensure security in MS 365 and other cloud services.
We support a variety of industries throughout the Forth Worth and Dallas regions. Every industry has its own ways of working. Aeko understands the customs and quirks of your field so we can hit the ground running. Learn about our experience providing IT outsourcing and services in your industry.