Elevate Your Business to the Cloud
Discover Fort Worth IT cloud services.
The Cloud’s Silver Lining
Companies that move their systems and data to the cloud experience less downtime and loss of productivity. Out-of-date systems are a thing of the past with cloud migration services that stay on top of updates and patching.
Remote work is easier and security problems that leave data vulnerable are reduced.
“Working with the right partner is key to secure deployment. While talking to one vendor they said by default an admin in Azure has some 9000+ permissions enabled, yet a normal admin will use a tiny fraction of those. So my view is find the right partner (like Aeko) to move to the cloud safely.”
— BRIAN MOFFIT, CISM
We’ll Take IT From Here
Migrating to the cloud or taking on other big IT projects may feel overwhelming. You simply don’t have time to devote to these undertakings; even though you know they are important. Outsourcing cloud migration services or custom projects can save you time, money and hassles. And when it’s all done, your company will be primed for what’s next.
Advantages of Cloud Services
Cloud migration sounds like a big, complicated job, but Aeko Technologies can ensure a smooth, seamless transition so you can start taking advantage of all that cloud has to offer.
- Improve Efficiency | Improve the efficiency of your team with access to data, files and documents from anywhere.
- Work Anywhere | Keep your remote office humming by allowing employees to access data from their computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Work Collaboratively | Give your clients, vendors and partners the same fast, easy access to their information to keep business moving forward.
- Secure Your Data | Reduce the risk of lost or stolen data without the need for third party applications.
- Reduce Hardware Expenses | Eliminate the need to purchase or maintain expensive storage and networking equipment.
- Scale More Easily | Only purchase what you need, when you need it and allow your infrastructure to grow with you.
Cloud Storage and Backup to Maintain Your Data
As part of our cloud services, we can ensure your data is saved and secure.
- Cloud Storage | Storing data on the cloud instead of locally keeps hard drives from getting bogged down, so they can run faster and longer. It also allows you to collectively work on the same document while on different devices. Easily add additional storage as you grow without the need for a major forklift upgrade.
- Cloud Backup | Implementing a cloud backup strategy will protect you in the event of a hardware failure. Be up and running quickly with cloud backups.
Cloud Security to Protect Your Data
For cloud services clients, we can ensure your data is safe and secure.
- Confidential Information | Keep your and your customers’ confidential information off personal and local devices.
- Flexible Security Options | Select the appropriate safety features for your business including internal and external firewalls, encryption, authentication, multiple servers, event logging and more.
- Built-in Security | Security tools are native to the cloud environment and available to be used.
Your Cloud Migration Services Questions, Answered
Cloud migration services in Fort Worth offer your company the conveniences of the 21st century. We help move your data and applications from on-premise servers to the cloud. The cloud is more secure than a closet in your office. You’ll save space, money and in-house labor costs. Downtime for maintenance is a thing of the past. Providers can handle updates virtually. Cyber security is managed, too. Consider Fort Worth cloud services from Aeko Technologies to help your business go global.
Partner with a trusted cloud migration services provider like Aeko. Moving your IT to the cloud can be a confusing process, so let us take over the control panel while you focus on the rest of your business. We can help with file storage, backups, cybersecurity, recovery strategies, monitoring, reporting, performance testing, network operations and more.
Your internal IT department is critical to your operations, but migrating to the cloud and managing your data in the cloud is complicated. Outsource to a cloud provider with the skills necessary for moving to the cloud.
The cloud technology advantages for business are plentiful. Cloud storage is often less expensive than in-person housing of hardware and software that require maintenance. Having all your business’s files in a central data center allows for greater productivity. Any employee, remote or in the office, can access your network. Your data stays secure, which makes recovery fast. IT issues can be fixed remotely to get your network up and running fast.
Stay at the forefront of your industry with cloud-based solutions. Storing your data on the cloud allows your employees to access it anywhere at any time. The cloud keeps it secure too, and you don’t have to have any on-premise servers. Our Fort Worth cloud services are available to small businesses, large businesses and every business in between.
Cloud migration is seamless, when done right. You will have little to no downtime or lost productivity while our pros move your data. We take the hassle out of the transition so you can keep doing your work. After the switch, we don’t leave you hanging; our team continues to monitor and protect your data.
Not every application is a fit for cloud services. That’s why it takes a knowledgeable professional to help you evaluate your options. More often than not, though, a move to the cloud gives companies the agility to make and save more money.
It could be that you can’t afford to NOT be on the cloud. Rest assured that it is fast, cost-effective and painless for small businesses to migrate to the cloud. Our cloud services are fitted specifically to your needs.
Aeko offers prospective clients a free quick call with one of our IT pros to discuss how cloud migration or any of our services can help you fly higher. Contact us and find out what would be a good fit for your business.
Is Your Cloud Data at Risk?
You are responsible for your cloud security — not your cloud services provider. This comes as a surprise to many who assume data in the cloud is automatically backed up and protected. Download our checklist of the 21 critical settings you must have to ensure security in MS 365 and other cloud services.
We support a variety of industries throughout the Forth Worth and Dallas regions. Every industry has its own ways of working. Aeko understands the customs and quirks of your field so we can hit the ground running. Learn about our experience providing IT outsourcing and services in your industry.