Looking for a managed service provider or to outsource tech support for your business? Hire the best small business IT company in Fort Worth, Texas, with help from these 10 fact-finding questions.
You may be a small business, but you deserve the best managed service provider (MSP) in Fort Worth, Texas. Not all IT managed service providers are the same. From the lone contractor working out of a garage to national chains you only see on television, there are a lot of companies promising you the best in managed IT services.
Questions to Ask Each Potential MSP
- Do you provide 24/7/365 monitoring or support? Is it for all issues or only urgent ones? Who decides what is urgent?
- When I report a problem, how quickly can I expect a response (“We got your message”), activity (“Your request is being worked”) or a resolution (“It’s fixed!”)?
- What is your average customer satisfaction rating (CSAT)? Over what period of time is this measured? Can you provide references to verify that score?
- Do you understand the unique needs of my business, industry, environment or requirements? Can you provide references from current clients in a similar space?
- Do you have a local office or just a local address to attract businesses in your area? Will you perform job duties onsite if needed? Same day service? Do you plan regular onsite visits to review equipment or train staff?
- Do you require a long-term contract? What is the shortest term you offer? What happens if I want to end early because I’m not happy?
Once you get those answers you have narrowed your search and can get into the specific IT requirements:
- What are your cyber security protocols? What is your multi-factor authentication (MFA) solution? Firewall solution? Do you provide end to end network security? How often do you perform email phish testing? Do you provide cyber security awareness training? How often do you reassess cyber security risks to my business?
- Do you provide or manage cloud-based computing? Can you help me migrate from an in-house server or hosted platform? What cloud solution do you recommend? Public or private cloud? What are the pros and cons of each type of cloud-based service?
- Do you provide IT asset management with annual budget reporting so I can better predict expenditures? Can I order my hardware needs from you? Is this required or optional? Is that a pass-through cost or is there a markup?
- What are your data backup and recovery options for RTO? RPO? What if I have different objectives? How would you accomplish my objectives (providing actual use cases for businesses like mine)?
Obviously, we think Aeko Technologies is the best MSP (managed service provider) in the Fort Worth area for your business, but we encourage you to do your own research and hire a small business IT company that best suits your needs. Before you make that decision, check out what our clients have to say. We hope you’ll soon be in touch. Contact us or book a meeting today.
Are you aware of the most common cyberattack methods?
Did you know there are over 3.4 billion phishing emails sent every day? Phishing and other cybercriminal behavior are a lot more common than you’d think.
Our free “Phishing, Smishing, Vishing, Pharming? A Cyberattacks Guide” will inform you about cyberattack methods and give you the latest in data security tips.